Gift Aid Notes

We have prepared these details to ensure that donors who have added Gift Aid to their donation have a copy of the notes we detail on our Gift Aid Form.

You can boost your donation by 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate. Gift Aid is reclaimed by the charity from the tax you pay for the current tax year. Your address is needed to identify you as a current UK taxpayer.

The form cannot be completed in joint names and cannot be completed on behalf of someone else.

If you are a UK taxpayer and pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all your donations in that tax year it is your responsibility to pay any difference.

Please notify us if you:

  • want to cancel your declaration.
  • change your name or home address.
  • no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.


If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

Your privacy is important to us and we will not pass on or share your details with any third party, except for our legal requirement to share with HM Revenue and Customs in relation to this claim.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.